Surviving the Solar Shakeout:
Greentech Media's 2009 Solar Industry Summit
by John Q.
Surviving the Solar Shakeout
This solar industry summit will examine the future of solar with the industry's leading analysts, corporate leaders, utilities, and policy makers.
"Is the solar market overheating? The last three years have witnessed phenomenal growth and record levels of investment, but the conditions to support that growth are rapidly changing. Uneven policies, disruptive technologies, ebbing demand and global recession are changing the industry in ways that many players have yet to understand."
Greentech Media has "rebuilt their models and revised their forecasts to accurately capture the industry's evolution and provide guidance on how to survive the coming solar market shakeout."
Day 1, April 14
- State of the Solar Industry
- Supply: How Much is Too Much?
- Driving Costs Out of PV Manufacturing
- Demand: Overcoming Irrational Exuberance
- Laying the Groundwork for a Solar Economy
- Solar Projects: Residential, Commercial and Utility
Day 2, April 15
- Building a World-Class Solar Industry: An Arizona Case Study
- What is the Future of Solar Thermal Power?
- Solar Thermal Power Technologies and Solutions
- Utility Innovation: Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Integration
- How to Survive the Shakeout: Differentiated Companies Speak
- Maximizing the Value and Performance of Solar Power Systems
April 14-15, 2009
Venue: Kierland Resort & Spa
Return to Green Expo Arizona : Solar Expo & Solar Events Directory
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Green Expo : Solar Expo Directory.