Intersolar North America
by Adam S.
(San Francisco, CA)
Intersolar North America is the premier business-to-business trade show in the US for the solar energy industry.
In addition to the trade show, there will also be a conference held next door at the InterContinental Hotel. The conference will have more than 25 tracks presented by 150 speakers. 1,600 people are expected to attend.
Photovoltaic Technology Tracks
* Concepts for Cells & Modules * Crystalline Silicon * Thin Film * Future Technology Trends * Growth Markets * Project Planning & Financing * System Technologies * Inverter Technologies * On-grid Systems * Off-grid Systems * Large Scale PV Power Plants * Concentrating PV
Solar Thermal Technology Tracks
* Solar Thermal Markets * Current State and Future Trends * Solar Thermal Power Plants * Innovative Concepts for Collectors & Absorbers * Solar Air-conditioning * Innovative System Technologies * Technology Outlook * Heat Storage Tanks * Large (Utility) Scale Installations * Project Development
PV Equipment and Materials Manufacturing Technology Tracks
* Challenges in PV Thin Film Manufacturing * Challenges in Crystalline Silicon Manufacturing * PV Equipment and Materials Manufacturing * Market Outlook * Environmental, Heath & Safety (EHS)
Policy Analysis and Workshops
* The Role of Public Policy in U.S. PV Market Development * Growth Opportunities in New PV Markets * Emerging Solar Energy Markets in Africa, Latin America and the
Caribbean * Local Renewables – Urban Policy Planning for Sustainable City Development
Performance, Standardization and Installation
* Performance-related Challenges * Testing * Best Practices and Methodologies in Certification Processes * Standardization * Installation of PV Systems * Installation of Solar Thermal
When: July 14-16, 2009
Where: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
Website: Intersolar North America
Search for more California Solar Power Events by returning to
Green Expo California: Solar Power Events Directory
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Green Expo : Solar Expo Directory.