Charles County Green Expo
The Charles County Green Expo will be held on June 18th. It is FREE and open to the public! Enjoy door prizes, food and family fun.
Learn how to Live, Shop, and Work Green...
- Grants, tax credits, and rebates
- Solar, geothermal, and wind energy
- Green transportation and commuting options
- Eco-friendly products and services
- Recycling and waste reduction
New this year: Free, secure document shredding. Bring up to 5 boxes of personal documents for shredding and recycling.
Date: June 18, 2011
Time: 10am - 2pm
Location: North Point High School, 2500 Davis Road, Waldorf, MD
For more information:
Back to Green Expo Maryland
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Green Expo : Solar Expo Directory.